Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Free to be Me

I am eager to present to you a painting of my lovely granddaughter, Lauren. I named it Free to be Me, as she is such a charming and beautiful young lady inside as well as on the outside. The title, Free to be Me, actually was the theme at the last Ladies of Honor camp, a powerful ministry for young people that our daughter and son-in-law are founders of (you can read more about that ministry on their website listed under the Other Links of Interest). When I was thinking about what to name the painting it just kinda' stuck because of Lauren's sweet and vivacious spirit.

Send Mail


The painting is 14" x 11" and is in oil.

Today, Wednesday the 8th of July, is her 17th birthday.

"Happy, happy birthday, Lauren! We love you very much!"


G'ma Candy and G'pa R A

1 comment:

  1. Your grandaughter will cherish this painting FOREVER. The bright colors tell a story; I bet they reflect her bright personality! Thanks for visiting my blog and for the kind comments.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails